Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli in drinking water supplies of north Paraná State, Brazil
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 1230–1239, April 2013
How to Cite
Lascowski, K.M.S., Guth, B.E.C., Martins, F.H., Rocha, S.P.D., Irino, K. and Pelayo, J.S. (2013), Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli in drinking water supplies of north Paraná State, Brazil. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1230–1239. doi: 10.1111/jam.12113
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!