The impact and mode of action of phenolic compounds extracted from brown seaweed on mixed anaerobic microbial cultures
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 964–973, April 2013
How to Cite
Hierholtzer, A., Chatellard, L., Kierans, M., Akunna, J.C. and Collier, P.J. (2013), The impact and mode of action of phenolic compounds extracted from brown seaweed on mixed anaerobic microbial cultures. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 964–973. doi: 10.1111/jam.12114
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!