Absence of tetracycline resistance in Campylobacter coli isolates from Finnish finishing pigs treated with chlortetracycline
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 974–981, April 2013
How to Cite
Juntunen, P., Laurila, T., Heinonen, M. and Hänninen, M.-L. (2013), Absence of tetracycline resistance in Campylobacter coli isolates from Finnish finishing pigs treated with chlortetracycline. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 974–981. doi: 10.1111/jam.12120
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2013 11:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Walter Ehrström Foundation. Grant Number: 141140
- Graduate School of the Veterinary Faculty
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!