Comparative phylobiomic analysis of the bacterial community of water kefir by 16S rRNA gene amplicon sequencing and ARDRA analysis
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 1082–1091, April 2013
How to Cite
Gulitz, A., Stadie, J., Ehrmann, M.A., Ludwig, W. and Vogel, R.F. (2013), Comparative phylobiomic analysis of the bacterial community of water kefir by 16S rRNA gene amplicon sequencing and ARDRA analysis. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1082–1091. doi: 10.1111/jam.12124
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- German Ministry of Economics and Technology
- WiFö (Wissenschaftsförderung der Deutschen Brauwirtschaft, Berlin, Germany). Grant Number: AiF 16454
- DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft). Grant Number: Lu 421/7-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!