These authors contributed equally to this work.
Isolation and characterization of Bacillus subtilis spores that are superdormant for germination with dodecylamine or Ca2+-dipicolinic acid
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 1109–1119, April 2013
How to Cite
Perez-Valdespino, A., Ghosh, S., Cammett, E.P., Kong, L., Li, Y.-q. and Setlow, P. (2013), Isolation and characterization of Bacillus subtilis spores that are superdormant for germination with dodecylamine or Ca2+-dipicolinic acid. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1109–1119. doi: 10.1111/jam.12125
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- U.S. Army Research Office
- Department of Defense Multi-disciplinary University Research Initiative
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0286
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!