Production of aroma compounds by cryotolerant Saccharomyces species and hybrids at low and moderate fermentation temperatures
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1405–1414, May 2013
How to Cite
Gamero, A., Tronchoni, J., Querol, A. and Belloch, C. (2013), Production of aroma compounds by cryotolerant Saccharomyces species and hybrids at low and moderate fermentation temperatures. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1405–1414. doi: 10.1111/jam.12126
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 01:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: AGL2009-12673-CO2-01
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2009/019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!