Assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon biodegradation potential in mangrove sediment from Don Hoi Lot, Samut Songkram Province, Thailand
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1311–1324, May 2013
How to Cite
Muangchinda, C., Pansri, R., Wongwongsee, W. and Pinyakong, O. (2013), Assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon biodegradation potential in mangrove sediment from Don Hoi Lot, Samut Songkram Province, Thailand. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1311–1324. doi: 10.1111/jam.12128
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 01:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Thai Government Stimulus Package 2. Grant Number: TKK2555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!