Increasing l-isoleucine production in Corynebacterium glutamicum by overexpressing global regulator Lrp and two-component export system BrnFE
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1369–1377, May 2013
How to Cite
Yin, L., Shi, F., Hu, X., Chen, C. and Wang, X. (2013), Increasing l-isoleucine production in Corynebacterium glutamicum by overexpressing global regulator Lrp and two-component export system BrnFE. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1369–1377. doi: 10.1111/jam.12141
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB725202
- the Basic Research Programs of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2009003
- 111 Project. Grant Number: No. 111-2-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!