Presence of virulence markers in environmental Vibrio vulnificus strains
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1539–1546, May 2013
How to Cite
Natividad-Bonifacio, I., Fernández, F.J., Quiñones-Ramírez, E.I., Curiel-Quesada, E. and Vázquez-Salinas, C. (2013), Presence of virulence markers in environmental Vibrio vulnificus strains. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1539–1546. doi: 10.1111/jam.12149
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- National Council for Science and Technology. Grant Number: 174703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!