High production of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) from a wild Bacillus megaterium Bolivian strain
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1378–1387, May 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Contreras, A., Koller, M., Miranda-de Sousa Dias, M., Calafell-Monfort, M., Braunegg, G. and Marqués-Calvo, M.S. (2013), High production of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) from a wild Bacillus megaterium Bolivian strain. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1378–1387. doi: 10.1111/jam.12151
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!