Inactivation of internalized Salmonella Typhimurium in lettuce and green onion using ultraviolet C irradiation and chemical sanitizers
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1415–1424, May 2013
How to Cite
Ge, C., Bohrerova, Z. and Lee, J. (2013), Inactivation of internalized Salmonella Typhimurium in lettuce and green onion using ultraviolet C irradiation and chemical sanitizers. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1415–1424. doi: 10.1111/jam.12154
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Ohio State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!