Loop-mediated isothermal amplification combined with colorimetric nanogold for detection of the microsporidian Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei in penaeid shrimp
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1254–1263, May 2013
How to Cite
Suebsing, R., Prombun, P., Srisala, J. and Kiatpathomchai, W. (2013), Loop-mediated isothermal amplification combined with colorimetric nanogold for detection of the microsporidian Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei in penaeid shrimp. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1254–1263. doi: 10.1111/jam.12160
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 06:03AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- National Research Council of Thailand
- National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC)
- Office of the Higher Education Commission (CHE)
- Mahidol University under the National Research University Initiatives
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!