Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Detection of Coxiella burnetii DNA in the environment during and after a large Q fever epidemic in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Institute for Public Health © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1395–1404, May 2013
How to Cite
de Bruin, A., Janse, I., Koning, M., de Heer, L., van der Plaats, R.Q.J., van Leuken, J.P.G. and van Rotterdam, B.J. (2013), Detection of Coxiella burnetii DNA in the environment during and after a large Q fever epidemic in the Netherlands. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1395–1404. doi: 10.1111/jam.12163
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (nVWA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!