Fungal endophyte diversity in soybean
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1500–1506, May 2013
How to Cite
Impullitti, A.E. and Malvick, D.K. (2013), Fungal endophyte diversity in soybean. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1500–1506. doi: 10.1111/jam.12164
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship Program
- University of Minnesota Graduate School, and the Minnesota Soybean Research and Promotion Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!