The characterization and certification of a quantitative reference material for Legionella detection and quantification by qPCR
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1725–1733, June 2013
How to Cite
Baume, M., Garrelly, L., Facon, J.P., Bouton, S., Fraisse, P.O., Yardin, C., Reyrolle, M. and Jarraud, S. (2013), The characterization and certification of a quantitative reference material for Legionella detection and quantification by qPCR. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1725–1733. doi: 10.1111/jam.12172
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!