Selection of lactic acid bacteria to promote an efficient silage fermentation capable of inhibiting the activity of Aspergillus parasiticus and Fusarium gramineraum and mycotoxin production
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1650–1660, June 2013
How to Cite
Dogi, C.A., Fochesato, A., Armando, R., Pribull, B., de Souza, M.M.S., da Silva Coelho, I., Araújo de Melo, D., Dalcero, A. and Cavaglieri, L. (2013), Selection of lactic acid bacteria to promote an efficient silage fermentation capable of inhibiting the activity of Aspergillus parasiticus and Fusarium gramineraum and mycotoxin production. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1650–1660. doi: 10.1111/jam.12173
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2013 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!