Optimal place of a foreign gene in the genome of viral haemorrhagic septicaemia virus (VHSV) for development of VHSV-based viral-vectored vaccines
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1866–1873, June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, M.S., Park, J.S. and Kim, K.H. (2013), Optimal place of a foreign gene in the genome of viral haemorrhagic septicaemia virus (VHSV) for development of VHSV-based viral-vectored vaccines. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1866–1873. doi: 10.1111/jam.12177
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 12:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Korea government. Grant Number: No. 2011-0011027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!