Development of amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP)-derived specific primer for the detection of Fusarium solani aetiological agent of peanut brown root rot
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1782–1792, June 2013
How to Cite
Casasnovas, F., Fantini, E.N., Palazzini, J.M., Giaj-Merlera, G., Chulze, S.N., Reynoso, M.M. and Torres, A.M. (2013), Development of amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP)-derived specific primer for the detection of Fusarium solani aetiological agent of peanut brown root rot. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1782–1792. doi: 10.1111/jam.12183
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- CONICET PIP. Grant Number: 11220080101753
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!