Dietary supplementation with Lactobacillus fermentum I5007 improves the anti-oxidative activity of weanling piglets challenged with diquat
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1582–1591, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, A.N., Cai, C.J., Zeng, X.F., Zhang, F.R., Zhang, G.L., Thacker, P.A., Wang, J.J. and Qiao, S. Y. (2013), Dietary supplementation with Lactobacillus fermentum I5007 improves the anti-oxidative activity of weanling piglets challenged with diquat. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1582–1591. doi: 10.1111/jam.12188
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 03:15AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30930066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!