Invasin of Edwardsiella tarda is essential for its haemolytic activity, biofilm formation and virulence towards fish
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 12–19, July 2013
How to Cite
Dong, X., Fan, X., Wang, B., Shi, X. and Zhang, X.-H. (2013), Invasin of Edwardsiella tarda is essential for its haemolytic activity, biofilm formation and virulence towards fish. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/jam.12198
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- International Science and Technology Cooperation Programme of China
- National High Technology Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2008AA092501
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!