Isolation and characterization of lactic acid bacteria from Yan-tsai-shin (fermented broccoli stems), a traditional fermented food in Taiwan
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 125–132, July 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-s., Liou, M.-s., Ji, S.-h., Yu, C.-r., Pan, S.-f. and Yanagida, F. (2013), Isolation and characterization of lactic acid bacteria from Yan-tsai-shin (fermented broccoli stems), a traditional fermented food in Taiwan. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/jam.12199
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!