Assessment of temporal and spatial evolution of bacterial communities in a biological sand filter mesocosm treating winery wastewater
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 91–101, July 2013
How to Cite
Ramond, J.-B., Welz, P.J., Tuffin, M.I., Burton, S.G. and Cowan, D.A. (2013), Assessment of temporal and spatial evolution of bacterial communities in a biological sand filter mesocosm treating winery wastewater. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 91–101. doi: 10.1111/jam.12203
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 05:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- Water Research Commission of South Africa. Grant Number: K5/1725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!