Diet shapes the ability of human intestinal microbiota to degrade phytate – in vitro studies
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 247–259, July 2013
How to Cite
Markiewicz, L.H., Honke, J., Haros, M., Świątecka, D. and Wróblewska, B. (2013), Diet shapes the ability of human intestinal microbiota to degrade phytate – in vitro studies. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 247–259. doi: 10.1111/jam.12204
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 05:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Sciences and Higher Education. Grant Number: N312 434337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!