An improved method compatible with metagenomic analyses to extract genomic DNA from soils in Tuber melanosporum orchards
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 163–170, July 2013
How to Cite
Antony-Babu, S., Murat, C., Deveau, A., Le Tacon, F., Frey-Klett, P. and Uroz, S. (2013), An improved method compatible with metagenomic analyses to extract genomic DNA from soils in Tuber melanosporum orchards. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 163–170. doi: 10.1111/jam.12205
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2013 11:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- French National Research Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!