Evaluation of DNA extraction methods for Bacillus anthracis spores isolated from spiked food samples
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada . Reproduced with the permission of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 156–162, July 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, M.C., Shields, M.J., Hahn, K.R., Janzen, T.W., Goji, N. and Amoako, K.K. (2013), Evaluation of DNA extraction methods for Bacillus anthracis spores isolated from spiked food samples. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 156–162. doi: 10.1111/jam.12206
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Defence Research Development Canada Centre for Security Science, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosive Research Technology Initiative (CRTI). Grant Number: 08-0203RD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!