Production and evaluation of the utility of novel phage display-derived peptide ligands to Salmonella spp. for magnetic separation
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 271–281, July 2013
How to Cite
Morton, J., Karoonuthaisiri, N., Stewart, L.D., Oplatowska, M., Elliott, C.T. and Grant, I.R. (2013), Production and evaluation of the utility of novel phage display-derived peptide ligands to Salmonella spp. for magnetic separation. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 271–281. doi: 10.1111/jam.12207
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 09:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- EU FP7 Incoming Marie Curie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!