In vitro and in vivo antimicrobial efficacy of essential oils and individual compounds against Phytophthora parasitica var. nicotianae
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 187–198, July 2013
How to Cite
Lu, M., Han, Z. and Yao, L. (2013), In vitro and in vivo antimicrobial efficacy of essential oils and individual compounds against Phytophthora parasitica var. nicotianae. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 187–198. doi: 10.1111/jam.12208
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 09:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- China National Tobacco Company (CNTC). Grant Number: 2010YN47
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!