Assessment of poly-l-lysine dendrigrafts for virus concentration in water: use of MS2 bacteriophage as proof of concept
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 290–297, July 2013
How to Cite
Cadiere, A., Couturaud, B., Boismard, J., Le Cann, P., Gérard, A., Mas, A., Faye, C., Garrelly, L. and Roig, B. (2013), Assessment of poly-l-lysine dendrigrafts for virus concentration in water: use of MS2 bacteriophage as proof of concept. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 290–297. doi: 10.1111/jam.12209
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 09:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Advanced School of Public Health (project VIREAU)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!