Molecular characterization of Streptococcus agalactiae strains isolated from fishes in Malaysia
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 20–29, July 2013
How to Cite
Amal, M.N.A., Zamri-Saad, M., Siti-Zahrah, A., Zulkafli, A.R. and Nur-Nazifah, M. (2013), Molecular characterization of Streptococcus agalactiae strains isolated from fishes in Malaysia. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 20–29. doi: 10.1111/jam.12210
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 03:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!