Carboxyl ester hydrolase from Penicillium expansum: cloning, characterization and overproduction by Penicillium griseoroseum
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 114–124, July 2013
How to Cite
Corrêa, T.L.R., Zubieta, M.P., Teixeira, J.A., de Queiroz, M.V. and de Araújo, E.F. (2013), Carboxyl ester hydrolase from Penicillium expansum: cloning, characterization and overproduction by Penicillium griseoroseum. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 114–124. doi: 10.1111/jam.12215
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- Brazilian Foundation for Research Support of Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG)
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!