Antibacterial activity and mode of action of a commercial citrus fruit extract
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 50–60, July 2013
How to Cite
Álvarez-Ordóñez, A., Carvajal, A., Arguello, H., Martínez-Lobo, F.J., Naharro, G. and Rubio, P. (2013), Antibacterial activity and mode of action of a commercial citrus fruit extract. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 50–60. doi: 10.1111/jam.12216
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 09:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: 2010-18804
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!