PCR screening reveals considerable unexploited biosynthetic potential of ansamycins and a mysterious family of AHBA-containing natural products in actinomycetes
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 77–85, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H.-X., Chen, Y.-Y., Ge, L., Fang, T.-T., Meng, J., Liu, Z., Fang, X.-Y., Ni, S., Lin, C., Wu, Y.-Y., Wang, M.-L., Shi, N.-N., He, H.-G., Hong, K. and Shen, Y.-M. (2013), PCR screening reveals considerable unexploited biosynthetic potential of ansamycins and a mysterious family of AHBA-containing natural products in actinomycetes. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 77–85. doi: 10.1111/jam.12217
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 31100079, 2010TS072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!