Effects of temperature and medium composition on inhibitory activities of gossypol-related compounds against aflatoxigenic fungi
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Published . This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 179–186, July 2013
How to Cite
Mellon, J.E., Dowd, M.K. and Beltz, S.B. (2013), Effects of temperature and medium composition on inhibitory activities of gossypol-related compounds against aflatoxigenic fungi. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 179–186. doi: 10.1111/jam.12219
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!