These authors contributed equally to this work.
Subinhibitory concentrations of pinocembrin exert anti-Staphylococcus aureus activity by reducing α-toxin expression
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 41–49, July 2013
How to Cite
Soromou, L.W., Zhang, Y., Cui, Y., Wei, M., Chen, N., Yang, X., Huo, M., Baldé, A., Guan, S., Deng, X. and Wang, D. (2013), Subinhibitory concentrations of pinocembrin exert anti-Staphylococcus aureus activity by reducing α-toxin expression. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/jam.12221
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 3097221
- Chinese postdoctoral station of Jilin University. Grant Number: 20090461034
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!