These authors contributed equally to this work.
Flavodoxin overexpression confers tolerance to oxidative stress in beneficial soil bacteria and improves survival in the presence of the herbicides paraquat and atrazine
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 236–246, July 2013
How to Cite
Coba de la Peña, T., Redondo, F.J., Fillat, M.F., Lucas, M.M. and Pueyo, J.J. (2013), Flavodoxin overexpression confers tolerance to oxidative stress in beneficial soil bacteria and improves survival in the presence of the herbicides paraquat and atrazine. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 236–246. doi: 10.1111/jam.12224
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!