Structural and functional study in the rhizosphere of Oryza sativa L. plants growing under biotic and abiotic stress
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Journal of Applied Microbiology © 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 218–235, July 2013
How to Cite
Lucas, J.A., García-Villaraco, A., Ramos, B., García-Cristobal, J., Algar, E. and Gutierrez-Mañero, J. (2013), Structural and functional study in the rhizosphere of Oryza sativa L. plants growing under biotic and abiotic stress. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 218–235. doi: 10.1111/jam.12225
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: AGL2006-13758-C05-02, AGL2009-13487-C04-04
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: CAM S-0505/AMB/000321, S2009/AMB-1511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!