Pseudomonas, Pantoea and Cupriavidus isolates induce calcium carbonate precipitation for biorestoration of ornamental stone
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 409–423, August 2013
How to Cite
Daskalakis, M.I., Magoulas, A., Kotoulas, G., Catsikis, I., Bakolas, A., Karageorgis, A.P., Mavridou, A., Doulia, D. and Rigas, F. (2013), Pseudomonas, Pantoea and Cupriavidus isolates induce calcium carbonate precipitation for biorestoration of ornamental stone. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 409–423. doi: 10.1111/jam.12234
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2013 09:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- European Social Fund
- National Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!