The effect of growth media and physical treatments on the adhesion properties of canine probiotics
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 539–545, August 2013
How to Cite
Grześkowiak, Ł., Endo, A., Collado, M.C., Pelliniemi, L.J., Beasley, S. and Salminen, S. (2013), The effect of growth media and physical treatments on the adhesion properties of canine probiotics. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 539–545. doi: 10.1111/jam.12235
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!