The effect of ozone and open air factor on surface-attached and biofilm environmental Listeria monocytogenes
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 555–564, August 2013
How to Cite
Nicholas, R., Dunton, P., Tatham, A. and Fielding, L. (2013), The effect of ozone and open air factor on surface-attached and biofilm environmental Listeria monocytogenes. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 555–564. doi: 10.1111/jam.12239
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2013 10:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Quantum Information
- Bristol Centre for Nanoscience
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!