Sensitivity of Mycobacterium avium subsp paratuberculosis, Escherichia coli and Salmonella enterica serotype Typhimurium to low pH, high organic acids and ensiling
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This is article is a U. S. Goverment work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 334–345, August 2013
How to Cite
Cook, K.L., Flis, S.A. and Ballard, C.S. (2013), Sensitivity of Mycobacterium avium subsp paratuberculosis, Escherichia coli and Salmonella enterica serotype Typhimurium to low pH, high organic acids and ensiling. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 334–345. doi: 10.1111/jam.12243
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 12:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!