Presence of virulence genes, adhesion and invasion of Arcobacter butzleri
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 583–590, August 2013
How to Cite
Karadas, G., Sharbati, S., Hänel, I., Messelhäußer, U., Glocker, E., Alter, T. and Gölz, G. (2013), Presence of virulence genes, adhesion and invasion of Arcobacter butzleri. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 583–590. doi: 10.1111/jam.12245
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2013 12:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: SFB852
- Federal Office for Agriculture and Food. Grant Number: FKZ 281680141
|jam12245-sup-0001-sup-TableS1-FigS1-S2.docx||Word document||141K|| |
Table S1 Primers used in this study.
Figure S1 Occurrence of putative virulence genes in Arcobacter butzleri isolated from environment, food and human.
Figure S2 Alignment of Cj1349, CadF and CiaB sequence.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.