The expression of adhesin EF-Tu in response to mucin and its role in Lactobacillus adhesion and competitive inhibition of enteropathogens to mucin
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 546–554, August 2013
How to Cite
Dhanani, A.S. and Bagchi, T. (2013), The expression of adhesin EF-Tu in response to mucin and its role in Lactobacillus adhesion and competitive inhibition of enteropathogens to mucin. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 546–554. doi: 10.1111/jam.12249
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2013 10:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Department of Biotechnology. Grant Number: BT/PR-7496/PID/20/292/2006
- University Grant Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!