The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
Light quality influences the virulence and physiological responses of Colletotrichum acutatum causing anthracnose in pepper plants
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 509–516, August 2013
How to Cite
Yu, S.-M., Ramkumar, G. and Lee, Y.H. (2013), Light quality influences the virulence and physiological responses of Colletotrichum acutatum causing anthracnose in pepper plants. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 509–516. doi: 10.1111/jam.12252
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 03:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Industrial Technology Research Infrastructure Programme. Grant Number: N0000004
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0002677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!