Identification of the origin of faecal contamination in estuarine oysters using Bacteroidales and F-specific RNA bacteriophage markers
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 897–907, September 2013
How to Cite
Mieszkin, S., Caprais, M.P., Le Mennec, C., Le Goff, M., Edge, T.A. and Gourmelon, M. (2013), Identification of the origin of faecal contamination in estuarine oysters using Bacteroidales and F-specific RNA bacteriophage markers. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 897–907. doi: 10.1111/jam.12260
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!