Investigation of the role of tryptophan residues in cationic antimicrobial peptides to determine the mechanism of antimicrobial action
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 663–672, September 2013
How to Cite
Bi, X., Wang, C., Ma, L., Sun, Y. and Shang, D. (2013), Investigation of the role of tryptophan residues in cationic antimicrobial peptides to determine the mechanism of antimicrobial action. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 663–672. doi: 10.1111/jam.12262
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 08:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31272314, 81202448
- Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning. Grant Number: 201202121
- Program for Liaoning Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: LT2012019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!