Vertical profiles of community and activity of methanotrophs in landfill cover soils of different age
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 756–765, September 2013
How to Cite
Kong, J.-Y., Su, Y., Zhang, Q.-Q., Bai, Y., Xia, F.-F., Fang, C.-R. and He, R. (2013), Vertical profiles of community and activity of methanotrophs in landfill cover soils of different age. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 756–765. doi: 10.1111/jam.12263
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 09:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Zhejiang Province Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: R13E080004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012QNA6006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!