Identification of metabolically active proteobacterial and archaeal communities in the rumen by DNA- and RNA-derived 16S rRNA gene
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 644–653, September 2013
How to Cite
Kang, S.H., Evans, P., Morrison, M. and McSweeney, C. (2013), Identification of metabolically active proteobacterial and archaeal communities in the rumen by DNA- and RNA-derived 16S rRNA gene. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 644–653. doi: 10.1111/jam.12270
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 09:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!