Development of a novel phage-mediated immunoassay for the rapid detection of viable Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 808–817, September 2013
How to Cite
Stewart, L.D., Foddai, A., Elliott, C.T. and Grant, I.R. (2013), Development of a novel phage-mediated immunoassay for the rapid detection of viable Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 808–817. doi: 10.1111/jam.12275
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!