Enhanced Cry1Da production in Bacillus thuringiensis by driving expression from the σE-dependent BtI promoter
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 859–871, September 2013
How to Cite
Wanapaisan, P., Chumsakul, O. and Panbangred, W. (2013), Enhanced Cry1Da production in Bacillus thuringiensis by driving expression from the σE-dependent BtI promoter. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 859–871. doi: 10.1111/jam.12276
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 03:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Royal Golden Jubilee Program of The Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: PHD/0165/2549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!