Arxula adeninivorans xanthine oxidoreductase and its application in the production of food with low purine content
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 796–807, September 2013
How to Cite
Jankowska, D.A., Trautwein-Schult, A., Cordes, A., Hoferichter, P., Klein, C., Bode, R., Baronian, K. and Kunze, G. (2013), Arxula adeninivorans xanthine oxidoreductase and its application in the production of food with low purine content. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 796–807. doi: 10.1111/jam.12284
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- BMWi. Grant Number: KF2131601MD8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!